Planning a wedding is not only the single most exciting time in your life but also the most stressful. Hiring the right entertainment for your after party shouldn’t be. There are many great ways to make this special day one you and your friends and family will remember for many years to come. With Joey’s DJ service providing the entertainment you can sit back and relax while knowing that the day will be just as you had envisioned it. I will make sure that from the time your guests arrive at the reception venue to the time that they leave they will be having fun helping you celebrate your day. My music library has over 40,000 titles and is always expanding. So I have music from every decade starting in the 20′s thru today.
We have put together some information that will hopefully help make the entire experience much less stressful and much more enjoyable.
Helpful Hints for Planning Your Wedding
- 50 Questions to Ask Wedding DJs and Bands (I found this article and I thought the questions were really good!)
- Wedding Planning Information
- Wedding Dates to Avoid! (Part 1 – Holiday Weekends)
- Wedding Dates to Avoid! (Part 2 – Religious and Cultural Holidays)
- Wedding Dates to Avoid! (Part 3 – Other Dates)
Wedding Timeline what to do and when.
- 10 to 12+ Months Before
- 8 to 10 Months Before
- 6 to 8 Months Before
- 4 to 6 Months Before
- 3 Months Before
- 2 Months Before
- 1 Month Before
- 2 Weeks Before
- 1 Week Before
- 2 – 3 Days Before
- Day Before
- Your Wedding Day!
How to pick the songs for your wedding.
Helpful Hints for your Reception.
- Reception Order of Events
- 11 Tips for the perfect Wedding Reception
- More helpful hints for your Wedding Reception